tslib with Qt4.7.1 in beaglebone

I’m compiling the qt.4.7.1 using arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc, arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++ …
and when I try to run ./configure with -qt-tslib, next text appears on the screen:

The tslib functionality test failed!
You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing

I can dowload the tslib libs, compile it and run ./configure… but I don’t know if this compmilation will be run in my touchscren 7" from my beaglebone.
Anyone knows how can I use the tslib on my qt.4.7.1 from my touchscreen in beaglebone?

I use qt4.7.1 because gifs images no run in 4.8.1 nor 4.8.2.

Thanks in advances.

Thanks very much for your answer.
Do you know if with the Qt4.8.2 are the same steps to configure tslib?
Do you know if there are any way to use Qt program in beaglebone without reconfigure Qt4.8.2 in my Pc for any configuration change?
thanks very much.

2012/7/17 Fletch <holmquist@gmail.com>

Yeah, just install the binaries from the angstrom feeds

sorry but I’m a newbie in beaglebone and Angstrom.
I found the Angstrom feed browser, and I found the:

qt4-embedded-plugin-mousedriver-tslib libs qt4-embedded version 4.8.0-r44.1
qt4-embedded-plugin-mousedriver-tslib libs qt4-embedded version 4.8.0-r47.1
qt4-embedded-plugin-mousedriver-tslib libs qt4-embedded-gles mousedriver for tslib
qt4-embedded-plugin-mousedriver-tslib libs qt4-embedded mousedriver for tslib
tslib-calibrate base An abstraction layer for touchscreen panel…
tslib-calibrate base tslib is a plugin-based flexible touchscreen…
tslib-conf base An abstraction layer for touchscreen panel…
tslib-conf base tslib is a plugin-based flexible touchscreen…
tslib-tests base An abstraction layer for touchscreen panel…
tslib-tests base tslib is a plugin-based flexible touchscreen…
xf86-input-tslib x11/drivers X.Org X server – tslib input driver
xf86-input-tslib-dev

Are you tell me that I have to download one qt4-embedded-plugin-mousedriver-tslib, copy the files in the SD of my beaglebone and run opkg install qt4… ??
What about the tslib for my qt4_8_2 in my bedian? I’m developing a software to run in the beaglebone with a touchscreen, and I don’t know the version of tslib to “configure” and “making” the qt4_8_2.
The steps I’m using are:

1. dowload the last version tslib in my debian pc.
  2. add the libraries to the mkspecdir/qws/linux-arm-g++
  3. ./configure (adding -qt-tslib) make, make install
    Now I have Qt4_8_2 configured in my debian, but I need to use the program developed in the beaglebone.
    It will be run?

Thanks very much, I hope this information anxiously.

2012/7/18 Koen Kooi <koen@beagleboard.org>

Skip all that and just do:

opkg update ; opkg install qt4-embedded qt4-embedded-plugin-mousedriver-tslib

ok, I’ll run in my beaglebone after I get to install the tslib in my debian using arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc.
I download the tslib files and I run:
# export PATH=/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin:$PATH
# export CC=/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc
# export ac_cv_func_malloc_0_nonnull=yes
#./autogen.sh
after I run ./autogen.sh, next errors appears on the screen:

/usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 382: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 382: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 2222: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 2222: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 2222: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found /usr/local/angstrom/arm/bin/libtoolize: 1: /OE/angstrom/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/sed: not found [configure.ac:27](http://configure.ac:27): installing `./config.guess' [configure.ac:27](http://configure.ac:27): installing `./config.sub' [configure.ac:7](http://configure.ac:7): installing `./install-sh' [configure.ac:27](http://configure.ac:27): required file `./ltmain.sh' not found [configure.ac:7](http://configure.ac:7): installing `./missing' autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

So I can’t run:
#./configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/home/tslib_bb --enable-shared=yes --enable-static=yes

#make
and #make install
Any help?
Thanks very much

2012/7/18 Koen Kooi <koen@beagleboard.org>

Hi, I’m havine the same proble. Is ther any solution up to now?

Regards,
Bernd