On http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/wiki/BeagleboardRevC3Validation, first paragraph (Setup, Copy the following files on to MMC), it’s mentioned that two versions of u-boot do exist.
- MLO as MLO
- u-boot as u-boot.bin
- u-boot for flash as u-boot-f.bin
- ramdisk image as ramdisk.gz
- Kernel (uImage) as uImage.bin
- reset.scr as boot.scr
- x-loader image as x-load.bin.ift
- Regular script file as normal.scr
After building an image using OE, I could find only one compiled version of u-boot, that’s u-boot-beagleboard-2010.03+r64+gitrca6e1c136ddb720c3bb2cc043b99f7f06bc46c55-r64.bin, which I copied on my MMC as u-boot.bin.
Is this version of u-boot also suitable for flashing the BB’s NAND?