Web control for BBB based device

BTW - do you know if something similar to Broadway exists for QT ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Qt+web+server

Thanks for the help - but this is not what I asked :-(.

The point is this: There is no “broadway” for Qt, but there are plenty of comparable options. However, if you took the time to search the web, you’d know this already. Don’t be afraid to help yourself with these easily answered by google questions.

Thanks again for the help.

I never send questions to the forum before I did extensive research via Internet.
And I did not find something like Broadway for QT. I found nothing comparable and mature enough…
If I wrong - please send me a reference.

William, one more comment. This is technical forum and I expect technical answers.
I don’t expect generic answers like “Took the time to search the web” and “Don’t be afraid to help yourself with these easily answered
by Google questions”. Let’s have respect to each other.

Thanks again for the help.
I never send questions to the forum before I did extensive research via Internet.
And I did not find something like Broadway for QT. I found nothing comparable and mature enough…
If I wrong - please send me a reference.

What you’re asking for does not exist. So, like I said . . . you need to search the web, for something that is close enough to meet your criteria, and adapt it. Either that, or use a bloated framework, or write your own from scratch.

So, let me give you some advice. Don’t confuse someone who is being short, and to the point ( concise ) as being rude, or disrespectful. I’m not even sure how one could perceive this over the internet . . . Also someone who has gone through the same process you’re going through now. Only I researched this 2 + years ago.

You need a web, and websocket server. IF you want real time instrumentation. If you do not need real time instrumentation, then you could look into using / writing a web API( CRUD ).

The only “framework” I know of that fits your criteria most closely is libmongoose. It is tiny, and does a lot. It also does what it does very quickly. However, the code spans two files and weights in at around 20k lines of code. Where most of it is very terse reading, and the documentation for this library is terrible. This library is also cross platform, so much of the code is redundant, but for different OSes.

Also, most, or all of the control you’re going to need can be handled by the front end via html, and javascript.

Anyway, there is a lot more out there. Which again . . . you’re going to have to search for, and determine for yourself if it is better for you, or not.

Thanks a lot again.
Now, can you please read my original question ?

No, search the web.