Where do I find bleagleboard?

I Teach microcontroller at Instituto Federal de Educação Ciência e Tecnologia do Ceará (www.ifce.edu.br). I try buy a beagleboard at digikey but there is no time to deliver.

Where do I find beagle board to study and use in my class?

There are some program to donnation to University? I am buyig beagleboard by myself.

Best Regards,

Prof. João Batista Bezerra Frota.

You need to please be patient. We had an intruuption of supply which has now been fixed and which has been discussed extensively on the beagleboard.org discussion group. We are shipping 500 boards a week to DigiKey. I suggest you place your order to insure that you are towards the top of the list as daily orders are received by DigiKey. There backlog should be take care of by the middle of next week.

Gerald

2009/7/28 João Batista Bezerra Frota JB <jbfrota2009@gmail.com>

I Teach microcontroller at Instituto Federal de Educação Ciência e Tecnologia do Ceará (www.ifce.edu.br). I try buy a beagleboard at digikey but there is no time to deliver.

Where do I find beagle board to study and use in my class?

There are some program to donnation to University? I am buyig beagleboard by myself.

Best Regards,

Prof. João Batista Bezerra Frota.

Based on recent posts if you were to order today then it should ship in around 1.5 weeks. I’m not aware of any donation initiatives, but there is a sponsored project contest which can net you a free board to help you out with your BB project, see: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/contest

Digikey are still unable to give any idea of when they'll be back in
stock...
I've been in contact with them (very nice people) for over a month....

Look. I control the Beagle production. Listen to me and do not listen to those nice people at DigiKey. They will never give you the correct information. Never. We are shipping 300 boards today and another 200 on Tuesday of next week. This should take care of their current backorders. DigiKey will never show more than 25 boards in stock at anyone time, even if they have 1000 in stock. Never. Go ahead and place your order. Otherwise you will never be able to place it waiting for inventory to show up online.

Gerald