Windows adb driver issue

I am working with Android Jelly bean and am having some adb issues when it comes to Windows 7. I can not get windows 7 to recognize the device as an Android device and can not find it with adb. When I boot into my linux host machine I can use adb to find the beagleboard.

I ran lsusb on the device in my linux host and got the following output:
Bus 001 Device 011: ID 18d1:9018 Google Inc

I read in the TI ADB install guide that you need to add the following lines to you the .inf file:

%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_18D1&PID_9018

%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_18D1&PID_9018&MI_01

When I go to my device manager, where the device is mistakenly being established as a mass storage device, and attempt to point Windows at this new .inf file it gives me the error “Windows could not find the driver software for your device”

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this.

I am working with Android Jelly bean and am having some adb issues when it comes to Windows 7. I can not get windows 7 to recognize the device as an Android device and can not find it with adb. When I boot into my linux host machine I can use adb to find the beagleboard.

I ran lsusb on the device in my linux host and got the following output:
Bus 001 Device 011: ID 18d1:9018 Google Inc

I read in the TI ADB install guide that you need to add the following lines to you the .inf file:

%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_18D1&PID_9018

%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_18D1&PID_9018&MI_01

That guide is quite old and probably not up-to-date.
Have you checked the information the the TI User Guide for the Android version you are using? I think the PIDs have changed.

-Vishveshwar

Try this

http://dl.sj.91.com/pcsuite/91update/91assistant_v3.3.12.1236.exe