Discuss plans for open source RTL chip designs, including in FPGAs and in silicon.
Please reply with resources that should be listed here.
Ultimate goal here is to produce a BeagleBone single board computer useful for real-time automation tasks with Linux built around a 100% open source system-on-chip. Process will be incremental and collaborative. Point of this category is to chat about all phases of this development, including understanding (and promoting) the state of other open chips efforts.
- GitHub - riscv/riscv-cores-list: RISC-V Cores, SoC platforms and SoCs
- openpower-cores (OpenPower Cores) · GitHub
- Efabless - Open Source MPW Shuttle Program
- MPW Service | Alchip Technologies, Limited
- Multi Project Wafer Program | GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- CyberShuttle® - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Silicon Shuttle - UMC
- GitHub - llvm/circt: Circuit IR Compilers and Tools
- Migen | M-Labs
- Welcome to Chipyard’s documentation! — Chipyard documentation