"Address already in use" errors in TIDL examples

When I try to run the “classification” or “dummy” AI examples in Cloud9, I get the following errors

bind: Address already in use

bind: Address already in use

o: server_thread(): bind(8080) failed

/var/lib/cloud9/common/Makefile:169: recipe for target ‘start’ failed

I can’t tell what is generating this error, or what the address refers to. Does it refer to the URL for mjpgstreamer?

8080 is user port on nginx, to see /var/www/html/

(Cloud9 is proxy'ed thru nginx)..

@Jason Kridner is that demo correct with nginx serving traffic on 8080?

Regards,

Thanks. I checked the makefiles. The Makefile in the TIDL directory has this block

run:
ti-mct-heap-check -c
mjpg_streamer -i “input_opencv.so -r 640x480 --filter ./classification.tidl.so” -o “output_http.so -p 8090 -w /usr/share/mjpg-streamer/www” 2> /dev/null

while the Makefile in …/common has

start:
ifneq ($(PRU_DIR),)
@echo write_init_pins.sh
@$(COMMON)/write_init_pins.sh /lib/firmware/$(CHIP)-pru$(PRUN)-fw
@echo “- Starting PRU $(PRUN)”
@echo start > $(PRU_DIR)/state
else ifeq ($(PROC),tidl)
ti-mct-heap-check -c
sudo mjpg_streamer -i “input_opencv.so -r 640x480 --filter ./$(TARGET)$(EXE)” -o “output_http.so -p 8080 -w /usr/share/mjpg-streamer/www”
else
./$(TARGET)$(EXE)
endif

Since the error message referenced “start” I changed the port to 8090 to match the tidl Makefile. I got no errors but I didn’t get an image on MJPGStreamer either. I don’t know if it’s my camera but it is there in linux

debian@beaglebone:/var/lib/cloud9$ v4l2-ctl --list-devices
TTQ 8MP Camera: TTQ 8MP Camera (usb-xhci-hcd.1.auto-1):
/dev/video0

thanks

I played around with the camera some more and figured out that it actually is working. I could see output from guvcview. Unfortunately, now I can’t get the little popup window with MJPGstreamer. I can open the window from the url that’s output by the script and see the classification. I don’t know why it worked the one time, but not now. It’s a puzzle.