API support for Beaglebone Blue Week-10

As mentioned in my last week report, since GSoC is closing by, I decided to work on the documentation and testing part, in parallel to the getting the PRU ready for the servo. Before I mention what I’ve done in Week-10, Let me specify the synopsis of the whatever I’ve done until now:



10



Servo (PRU)



Week-10,11



Week-11



Week-12

Encoders are partially done because right now, eQEP module only supports 3 modules. The 4th one should be enabled by the PRU which is yet to be done. Last week, I finished testing for MPU9250, Baro and PWM and the documentation for them. Whatever I’ve to do the next week is mentioned in the table.