BBB SSH Problem Just my laptop

Hi Guys,
till yesterday, i was able to Access the BBB via SSH from my laptop. After that i unplugged my laptop and don’t remember of doing any security/network changes whatsoever.
today when i booted my laptop well the CMOS Battery was dead so the date was resetted to 2009 and i swear that’s the only thing that has gone wrong. So i plugged in my battery (i had removed it during the night) and accessed the BBB via putty. but it now it stops on

" 2013-08-06 14:19:02 Connecting to 192.168.0.96 port 22"

dosn’t proceed from there.

I tried accessing it from another machine, it works fine. in fact tried from like 3-4 other machines it works just fine. It just dosn’t let me access it from my laptop.
My laptop runs Windows 7 SP1 x64.

Are there any security settings somewhere to be tweaked?
I tried turning off the firewall no success.
even the USB network dosn’t connect with this board. (192.168.7.2) i could connect through here earlier too.

I tried it with another BBB ( I have 2 BBB’s) the other one works fine.

so is there something i can reset like some key somewhere on the BBB to gain access back on the BBB?
i also tried clearing the putty session key file.

i get a response from ping 192.168.0.96 but no SSH connection >.<

Wow. Can you at least serial connect into your BeagleBone Black and check it’s IP configuration?
What does it say when you type $ifconfig?

Hi Guys,
till yesterday, i was able to Access the BBB via SSH from my laptop. After that i unplugged my laptop and don't remember of doing any security/network changes whatsoever.
today when i booted my laptop well the CMOS Battery was dead so the date was resetted to 2009 and i swear that's the only thing that has gone wrong. So i plugged in my battery (i
had removed it during the night) and accessed the BBB via putty. but it now it stops on

" 2013-08-06 14:19:02 Connecting to 192.168.0.96 port 22"

dosn't proceed from there.

I tried accessing it from another machine, it works fine. in fact tried from like 3-4 other machines it works just fine. It just dosn't let me access it from my laptop.
My laptop runs Windows 7 SP1 x64.

Did you set the date properly on your Windows laptop? SSH key exchange will
fail if the system time(s) on the two ends don't match (+/- a small fudge).
2013 and 2009 certainly won't work!