Beagle board Validation problem as per procedure given in the Reference manual

Dears

I got new beagle board Version C3. I am new to this environment.
I am trying to test board as per BEAGLE VALIDATION PROCEDURE given in the reference manual
I am facing problem in : EDID test, keyboard, mouse, Audio in test .

As per procedure I copied all files in order in SD card :

1. MLO as MLO
  2. u-boot as u-boot.bin
  3. u-boot for flash as u-boot-f.bin
  4. ramdisk image as ramdisk.gz
  5. Kernel (uImage) as uImage.bin
  6. reset.scr as boot.scr
  7. x-loader image as x-load.bin.ift
  8. Regular script file as normal.scr
    I get all tests passed till Keyboard , Mouse & Audio & Video

A) Now to test Keyboard , Mouse & Audio etc**-- How to go from** [root@beagleboard /]# to [root@beagleboard mmc]# – ?
As per procedure to go to MMC, directory not found error is coming

Is there any missing DIRECTORY MMC from any of the above 8 files copied?

B) Also while testing EDID in U-boot: I am not getting the display as suggested by you or similar

C) Also during test of -
Press the “User” switch/button on the Beagle Board. While it’s still pressed, give power to (turn ON) the Beagle Board, by inserting the USB A connector side of the USB cable to HOST machine, then release the switch.

I am not getting 40V at start, rest of the whole displayed things are seen on the terminal correctly.

Pl. help so that I can confirm that my board is perfect & I can concentrate on further development.

With regards

Nandkumar

www.bajajauto.com DISCLAIMER: This message, including any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments, if any. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies reserve the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages can be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies deem necessary in order to protect their information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies prohibit and may take steps to prevent their information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@bajajauto.co.in. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. Bajaj Auto and / or its group companies do not accept any liability for viruses.