BeagleBoard b6 dead

I’ve got an old BeagleBoard that I got many years ago. I have it connected to my PC via usb serial but when I apply power I get nothing at all. The power light comes on but as far as I can tell that’s all that happens. I’d really appreciate some advice, although i know this is a very old board i’m hoping to be able to revive it as I never managed to get it working and it would be great to do so.

Thanks,

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. The contents of this email are the opinions of the sender only and The Angmering School accepts no liability for the contents or opinions expressed. The Angmering School may monitor email traffic data for the purpose of security and to comply with the Data Protection Act.

If the light comes on there’s hope. Grab yourself a spectrum anal yzer and probe it all in there like a family reunion!

Ha, me too. You gota buy more stuff to get to do anything. Looks like the beagbone is hawking the pay subscription model: Cloud9?

James Travelstead