[beagleboard] 'eglCreateContext': egl error 'EGL_BAD_CONFIG' (0x3005)

Try setting up the powervr again instead put in rootfs /lib and reboot

Thanks for the suggestion. How do I setup powervr again?

opkg install xserver-kdrive-powervrsgx ?

--Mark

I just tried the opkg I suggested below and I get the same error.

Mark, try this here remember you have to build the package on a x86 machine then copy to your sd card to deploy, if you can wait a couple of hours I can e-mail you the ready package all you would have to do is copy the GFX_Linux_Libs.tar.gz to the rootfs /lib directory and extract then your /lib folder and the you will see 2 files ./install-SGX.sh and ./run-SGX.sh first run the install then run and you will see PVR loading the modules and you will see the .SO plugins for sgx pvr in there, is there a particular reason you like Angstom I use ubuntu which tends to have more work around options.

http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/wiki/HowtoUseSGXunderAngstrom

hope this helps

Mark, try this here remember you have to build the package on a x86 machine then copy to your sd card to deploy,

No you don't! You only need to do 'opkg update ; opkg install libgles-omap3' is it hasn't been installed already. If that package is installed already the problem is somewhere is. If you when homebrew and did the things mentioned below, just throw the sd card in the trash and start with a clean angstrom image.

I like the opkg approach better. Unfortunately after doing:

opkg update
opkg install libgles-omap3

I still get the same error. Any other ideas?

--Mark