I got BeagleBoard-XM. But it’s no information output to Terminal.
How do I burn into the x-loader and u-boot to platform?
What tools do I need to use?
Can you give me more information?
I follow the following flowchart.
1. Format the MMC/SD Card for FAT32 File System using the HP USB Disk
Storage Format Tool 2.0.6: http://selfdestruct.net/misc/usbboot/SP27213.exe
2. Insert the Card writer/reader into the Windows machine.
3. Insert MMC/SD card into the card reader/writer
4. Open the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
5. Select “FAT as File System”. Click on “Start”.
6. After formatting is done Click “OK”
7. Copy the following files on to MMC in the exact order listed. COPY
FIRST! Make sure you name the file as indicated in the BOLD type.
can be found at http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/wiki/BeagleboardRevCValidation
But it still can't boot. What steps do I miss?