BeagleBoard-Xm not boot

regards.

My BB-Xm, not boot.

previously it operated normally with Ubuntu and of a moment to other, stopped working. it is weird!

When it energized by the DC connector to 5V / 1A, in the plaque of BB-Xm only it turns on diode 5 (green), constant but not blinks.

I made the following tests:

I changed the adaptor DC.

I supplied voltage to the board for the port mini usb / otg.

I bought a new MicroSd and I installed the operative system Ubuntu as the indicates page:
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardUbuntu#Method_1:_Download_a_Complete_Pre-Configured_Image

I connected the board to the pc, by the serial cable to usb, using the terminal emulator with command: sudo putty /dev/ttyUSB0. (but i do not know if because the cable not is crossed or the port disabled)

What should I do?

in Colombia there will be a certified site? for maintenance.

I appreciate any cooperation.

​>> I connected the board to the pc, by the serial cable to usb, using the terminal emulator with command: sudo putty /dev/ttyUSB0. (but i do not know if because the cable not is crossed or the port disabled)

You should hookup the debug port with a cross over serial cable and let us know.

When it energized by the DC connector to 5V / 1A

Also, you should use a 5V/ 3A power supply. I have had problems with the BB not booting because of the power supply source.

TP

I have used a very good quality 5v 800ma supply with no issues.
I would say that the current is not as important as the quality of the
supply.