BeagleBone AI-64 webinar

Date: Monday, January 30, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM (UTC-07:00)
Register Now

BeagleBone® AI-64 board

Looking for an easy way to learn how to create edge artificial intelligence (AI) applications? Want to learn fast and have support along the way?

BeagleBone® AI-64 board is a complete single-board computer for developing edge AI and machine learning solutions. It costs less than $200 and fits in the palm of your hand. All you need to get started is a power source, a network connection, and a simple web browser.

With hundreds of free open-source hardware examples and starter projects available, and a large and active BeagleBone-platform developer community online, you can get started quickly, find other users to collaborate with, and get feedback and support whenever you need it.

In this webinar, you will learn how the AI-64 enables high throughput, low latency motor control and AI inference applications using proven examples as well as tips, tricks and lessons learned from Jason Kridner, the founder and president of BeagleBoard.org® Foundation.

Webinar topics include:

• A Python-based demonstration utilizing a single high-definition camera stream and real-time inference using four different models from ONNX, Neo-DLR and Tensorflow Lite.
  • Throughput and Latency and how the TDA4VM processor on AI-64 enables the best of both.
  • Examining the Beagle support process
  • A look at the BeagleCar and how embedded interfaces enable real-time response

Speakers

• Brian Berner (Host), Platform Marketing Manager, Texas Instruments
    Brian works with global partners to create a thriving ecosystem for customers who use Arm®-based application processors. He focuses on bringing low-cost starter kits, open-source single-board computers, community development platforms, and system-on-module solutions to the ecosystem to help customers accelerate their development and reduce time to market.

• Jason Kridner (Guest), Founder and President, BeagleBoard.org®
    Jason Kridner is a founder and president of the board at the BeagleBoard.org Foundation, a Michigan, USA-based 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation existing to provide education in and collaboration around the design and use of open-source software and hardware in embedded computing. BeagleBoard.org® community collaborates on the development of open source physical computing solutions including robotics, personal manufacturing tools like 3D printers and laser cutters, and other types of industrial and machine controls.

3 Likes

“and fits in the palm of your hand” - if your Andre the giant maybe…

1 Like

What is the correct time?

ai2

11am US Eastern
10am US Central
9am US Mountain (UTC-7, not sure why my post defaulted to that)
8am US Pacific

Also notice the 9 AM to 10 PM…that’s a long time to talk!

1 Like

Haha!! Missed that repeatedly. The MANY dangers of cut-and-paste.

I hope some of the folks on this thread are attending now.

I tried.

Why was I blocked for NOT ALLOWING my microphone. We have security protocol and a microphone in our place is not allowed…

Grrr… nonsense. I’ll make sure we can get a recording that you can access.

Thank you.

When I clicked to move on it was just an endless loop…

Hi. Is there a recording of the webinar available?

@virtualRadish - I don’t seem to be able to follow the link to the webinar recording anymore. Is it still up?