Beaglebone Black and tlv320aic32x4 No Audio Out or In

I am currently working on getting a board designed after the BBB to work with the tlv320aic3254 audio codec. Currently i have the driver being recognized by alsa with the included overlay. I modified the driver to use the 24.576 clock which we carried over from the BBB and when i hook up the device to our saleae logic analizer the bitclock, wordclock, and data look perfect when running speaker-test -t sine -f 1000. As in the overlay the AM335x is the slave device TLV320AIC3254 and the output data is correct. When using alsamixer i am able to configure the channels and the reg data changes but i get no sound out of either line out or headphone when the channels are enabled. I suspect there is either an overlay or configuration issue preventing the output of audio data as when i do arecord with a 1khz sine wave as input i get no data out as well. At this point i am at a loss as to why this is not working. I have included for reference my overlay, the register dump while speaker-test is running for page one and two and the updated driver with the MCLK patch and my additional clocking entries. Any help would be greatly appreciated

`
/*

tlv320aic32x4.c (29.6 KB)

Reg Dump.txt (2.42 KB)

Hi ed,
I am also trying to play audio on BBB using TLV320AIC23 CODEC on 9.3 Debian version. But it seems device tree overlay structure has changed a lot in recent images. ?sys/devices/platform/bone_capemgr/slots is not available in latest debian. on which debian version did u try and can you please guide how did you add the audio cape to device tree. waiting for your response.
Thanks in advance.
Jithu