Beaglebone Black Export Restrictions?

Hi

How i can order this board… actually i already order one but myus the mail forwarder inform me that board need a special licence to export…
I do little search over Google i found the eccn 5A002A1 need long procedure with a lot of paper work… and its need to be done from the seller side i contact to him i found that he don’t have any idea about this…

is UK have the same laws

I’m living in Saudi Arabia and subscribe with Aramex Shop and Ship i have mail boxes in

Johannesburg - South Africa
New York - United States
London - United Kingdom
Istanbul - Turkey
Mumbai - India
Hong Kong - China
Shanghai - China
Dubai - United Arab Emirates

You need to go to a distributor that will sell to you. It is up to them to decide and up to you to comply with all the paperwork if possible. That complexity is not likely to make it worth the extra effort for most distributors to sell it to you in Saudi Arabia. I suspect the UK will have the same regulations.

Gerald

Thank you for your fast replay

I’m ready for all the paper work even if it necessary to visit the us embassy

i have a good project for healthcare sector to avoid the human mistakes…

i can provide for the us gov a headlines for my project

i need a test platform…

comparing to the arms board the beaglebone fit to my requirement…

do you recommend any distributor for my situation or should i try my luck with digikey…

Thank you for your fast replay

I’m ready for all the paper work even if it necessary to visit the us embassy , i have a good project for healthcare sector to avoid the human mistakes…
i can provide for the us gov a headlines for my project and any document they ask for…

i need a test platform, comparing to the arm boards only beaglebone fit to my requirement especially i need a good support and excellent resources…

do you recommend any distributor for my situation or should i try my luck with digikey…

Digikey, Mouser, and Farnell may be your best bet. They ship internationally.

Gerald