BeagleBone Green Gateway and Updates/Upgrades

Hello,

Are things okay with 5.10.59-ti-r22 and BeagleBoard.org Debian Bullseye IoT Image 2021-10-02 images?

I am asking b/c I cannot update just yet, i.e. even w/ Ethernet access. I know connmanctl is done for the updated images (so I think).

I am using a BeagleBone Green Gateway. On the BBAI, updating and upgrading works so far w/ the Ethernet access.

Seth

P.S. I was going to try some updated computing w/ Bullseye and just upgraded the image via SD Card.

Hello,

beaglebone.local works instead of the older 192.168.7.2 on Win 10 under a terminal emulator (PuTTY).

Seth

P.S. Sorry for bringing this up so quickly. I know people are still making sudo beaglecfg work appropriately for now. So, this demand of knowing is halted now that it is solved.

Hello,

Although this is already solved, I would like to mention the sudo apt upgrade on the BBGG did report missing firmware. I know nothing but I think I ought to report it for now:

update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.10.59-ti-r22
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/xc3028L-v36.fw for built-in driver tuner_xc2028
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/xc3028-v27.fw for built-in driver tuner_xc2028
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/dvb-fe-xc4000-1.4.fw for built-in driver xc4000

Seth