Beaglexm

Hello,

I can’t find any other way to contact your company about this issue… I currently have a open order with Digikey and have been buying these from them. I placed my order and they came back with this response.

Please see below Delivery information.

Part: 296-25798-ND

Salesorder: 40062172

Est Delivery: SUPPRESSED

DIR Results: DELIVERY INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS DEVICE DUE TO CAPACITY AND PRODUCTION CONSTRAINTS. CIRCUITCO PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND THE FACTORY IS DOING ITS BEST TO KEEP UP WITH PRODUCTION DEMAND. NO APPROXIMATE DELIVERY DATE IS AVAILABLE.

I have never come across something like this. I can’t be left in limbo about a delivery date, as everyone has due dates to commit.

Thanks,

Tony Solorzano

SAE Materials

408-492-1784 x 305

We no longer make the xM on a regular basis. We do not sell that many at all these days. We rely on distributors placing orders and stocking them. We then have to schedule them in a couple of times per year.

How many boards are you looking for?

Gerald

Gerald, what is the support lifetime from CircuitCo for the BBxM? I’ve always been happy with mine, and it is has been a great little board. What have the orders been like for the original BeagleBoard since the BBxM came out? Have you built any of the original BeagleBoards within the past few years? I’ve always been curious about how many people are interested in the older boards as reference platforms versus newcomers to the community that stick to only the newer platforms.

Andrew

As long as people place orders. Give them time to build it. They will build it. They are not building them on speculation of need.

Since BB come out the other three boards have dropped off significantly. I don’t think e have built any of the original boards in 3 years or so. But, if somene orders them we can build them.

We shipped about 35,000 xM boards and so far 172,000 BeagleBone Blacks.

Gerald