I duplicated my BBB setup to a SD card using this procedure:
- Boot master BBB with no SD card in
- Insert SD card
- Log in (e.g. with serial terminal, SSH etc.) and run sudo /opt/scripts/tools/eMMC/beaglebone-black-make-microSD-flasher-from-eMMC.sh. LEDs will flash in sequence whilst SD card is being written.
- When the LEDs stop and the script terminates, remove the SD card.
- Insert SD card into new BBB then power on.
- eMMC will be flashed; LEDs on new BBB will flash in sequence until complete.
After doing this, I rebooted the BBB.
Now, I am unable to remotely log in using PuTTY, user is root, and root password. Or any other username and password.
The BBB is running fine (collecting seismic data) but I am completely locked out!
Any suggestions on how to get access to the BBB?