My Black doesn’t boot Debian from emmc anymore …
What i was doing:
- inserted a micro sd card
- created a etx3 filesystem on it
- edited fstab (mount -a works as expected, ext3 partition was mounted)
- sudo reboot (not pressing any button during restart)
Thats all. Before doing this, it boots from emmc. I wanted to use the micro sc card as extra storage, not as boot device. I can’t get the point what happened here. Atm, the Black only shows heartbeat LED without the micro sd card in slot.
I could now …
- buy a micro hdmi adapter and take a look at the output
- using a normal image on the micro sd card to boot from and correct the boot settings. Where i have to look?
- … some magic you may know
Any help is greatly appreciated.