CAN BUS CAPE PCB file

Hi Guys

My name is Jason. I am a Hardware Engineer from Dynamic Controls. We have a project and using your beaglebone board and CAN BUS Cape Revision A2 design. The problem is, out design software Altium would not let me to import CADENCE file without CADENCE software installed.

Currently I am using your gerber file to covert into the PCB file. It is not very easy way to do it. I will be so appreciated, if you can save it into a protel format.

Kind Regards

Jason Zhang

Jason Zhang
Design Engineer

tel:

fax:

+64 3 963 9644

www.dynamiccontrols.com

iPortal, Accessibility now supports Apples VoiceOver and Assistive Touch features, giving users unprecedented access to iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using a joystick, head array or speciality input device. Find out how to get connected like never before http://www.dynamiccontrols.com/iportal/iportal-accessibility

Confidentiality Disclaimer: This e-mail message, along with any attachment(s), is intended exclusively for the individual(s) named in the salutation. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, share or copy the contents, which may be confidential. If received in error, please reply to the sender pointing out the error, and delete from your system.

Again. You need to ask the designer of the board, but I doubt very very much it is available in Altium.

Contact the people that designed and make the cape.

Gerald