Confused about CircuitPython

Is anyone here using CircuitPython on BBB?
I have been using Python3+ for a while and feel comfortable with it, but am not able to get readings other than ‘None’ from a DHT22 Hum/Temp module (code works very well on RPi).
So, I am left thinking I need the new modules from Adafruit, but these require CircuitPython (CP).
Here my questions: Can CP libraries be imported into Python3 and used amongst other ‘normal’ python code, or does the CP coding language have to be used throughout the program?
I have found nothing but CP coding examples or Cloud based (which I will not use).
Any guidance would be appreciated!

Hi.
Do you have some news?
Do you have resolved issue?

I have essentially found the same information: CP is essentially an add on to Python via imports.
The issue is resolved, TY

Could you elpicat me how?

Ricardo, these are the instructions I copied off someone online, very simple and straightforward:
Installing CircuitPython

1. Open a terminal and update, then upgrade the software on your Raspberry Pi.

$ sudo apt update
$ sudo apt upgrade

1. Upgrade setuptools, a Python toolkit to manage Python package installations.

$ sudo pip3 install --upgrade setuptools

1. Change directory to your home directory and then use pip3 to install Adafruit’s Python Shell tool. The command “cd ~” is shorthand for the home directory.

cd ~
$ sudo pip3 install --upgrade adafruit-python-shell

1. Download Adafruit’s installation script and then run the script to configure CircuitPython. During the installation it may state that you are using Python 2, it will prompt you to update, this is safe to say Yes to.

$ wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/adafruit/Raspberry-Pi-Installer-Scripts/master/raspi-blinka.py
$ sudo python3 raspi-blinka.py

Blinking an LED

CircuitPython on Pi
(Image credit: Tom’s Hardware)

The humble flashing LED is always the first test for a new electronics project. It enables us to be certain that our code is working and that our wiring is sound. For this project we shall wire up an LED to GPIO 17 via two jumper wires and a 330 Ohm resistor. The wiring for this project looks as follows.

1. Open the Thonny editor and import three libraries of code. The first is “time” and this is used to control the pace of our code. The next two, “board” and “digitalio” are CircuitPython specific libraries. Board enables us to interact with the GPIO, digitalio is used to control the state of a GPIO pin.

import time
import board
import digitalio

1. Using an object, led, we tell CircuitPython which GPIO pin we are using, and that it is an output. Our LED is connected to GPIO 17, which in CircuitPython is board.D17.

led = digitalio.DigitalInOut(board.D17)
led.direction = digitalio.Direction.OUTPUT

1. Create a while True loop which will turn the LED on (led.value = True) and off (led.value = False) every 0.1 seconds.

while True:
led.value = True
time.sleep(0.1)
led.value = False
time.sleep(0.1)

Your code should look like this

import time
import board
import digitalio

led = digitalio.DigitalInOut(board.D17)
led.direction = digitalio.Direction.OUTPUT

while True:
led.value = True
time.sleep(0.1)
led.value = False
time.sleep(0.1)

Save the code and click Run to start it. The LED should now flash on and off every 0.1 seconds.