Confused!

Hello,

I am aware this might not be the place for this email but i am hoping someone can help me understand something.

I am a computer engineering student from Egypt who has a background in embedded systems (which i worked on as a formula student member ) but looking at these projects i felt quite overwhelmed can someone help me understand which project can be the most suitable for me ( if any :slight_smile: ).

my experiences:

working with STM32 and TM4C123x boards. (and at this point i believe i am able to work on any board/Module using its Reference manual/Datasheet)

working with different sensors using different communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN)

Designing and Manufacturing PCBs (Double layer at most)

C/C++ Instructor

and i am good with several programing languages (C/C++, Python, Java)

Again sorry if this is out of the scope of this group and thanks.

Hello,

I am aware this might not be the place for this email but i am hoping someone can help me understand something.

This is exactly the place for email.

I am a computer engineering student from Egypt who has a background in embedded systems (which i worked on as a formula student member ) but looking at these projects i felt quite overwhelmed can someone help me understand which project can be the most suitable for me ( if any :slight_smile: ).

my experiences:

working with STM32 and TM4C123x boards. (and at this point i believe i am able to work on any board/Module using its Reference manual/Datasheet)

working with different sensors using different communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN)

Designing and Manufacturing PCBs (Double layer at most)

C/C++ Instructor

and i am good with several programing languages (C/C++, Python, Java)

Again sorry if this is out of the scope of this group and thanks.

You need to hang out in the IRC channel and chat a bit. Start by reading the ideas page at BeagleBoard.org - gsocideas and see what you think you can tackle. Chat with folks on #beagle-gsoc and #beagle too about what embedded open source projects need some help or need to be created.

Ok, thanks a lot for clearing the confusion