Connect BeagleBone Black with USB to RS232/TTL Converter
The USB to RS232/TTL Converter module provides a simple method of adapting legacy serial units with RS232 interfaces, to modern USB ports. This is accomplished by using the industry standard FTDI FT230X USB-Serial bridge IC.
• Support RS232/TTL output and input
• Add one RS-232 serial port (3.5mm Jack) for Intel Galileo.
• Operates with, and powered by, USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 host or hub.
• FIFO: 512 byte transmit buffer, 512 byte receive buffer.
• 12Mbps USB Full Speed interface and up to 1Mbps on the RS232 interface.
• LED indicate status & easy diagnostics.
• Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud.
The converter is able to connect Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black and more boards.
Want more details? Please go to www.goembed.com