Contribute in GSOC 18

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am Harsh Thakkar currently pursuing B.Tech in information and communication technology in my last year at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. I was looking for a project in which I can face challenge both in hardware and software development and “Modern Speak and spell using pocketBeagle” and “Port beagle bone USB based bootloader server” very exciting. I have worked with arduino, raspberri pi, beagle bone black earlier in many projects so I am much familiar with microcontroller and microprocessor interfacing with different sensors and actuators and I like playing with these boards. I kindly request you to guide me how I should start contributing in it.

Best Regards,
Harsh Thakkar

Harsh, apologies for the delay - I know the mentor for the Modern speak and spell has been out of the country and is back now and I’ll get with him and get a post working with you on that project.

thanks so much!
Cathy

Hey Cathy,

Thanks for your reply. Kindly inform me about the same.

Regards,
Harsh Thakkar

Hi Harsh, apologies for the delay - I spoke to one of the mentors last night and he is putting together an email for us.

thankyou!
cathy