Debian Jessie lxqt eMMc failed

I tried to install this last night. It seemed to work for a while. I went away while it was installing and when I came back the leds were flashing,
1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1 … repeat. and the display had something like [ , ] . I let it run all night, i don’t know how long it is supposed to take.

I am not sure if I didn’t do something I should have, I held the boot button down on power up until all leds were on then let the button go. I installed this image:

BBB-eMMC-flasher-debian-jessie-lxqt-armhf-2015-03-08-2gb.img.xz

Are you able to dump the serial log for me while it's flashing?

Regards,

It is writing to my hdmi display, Do I need to connect to it another way? Does it write to the microsd card?

It is writing to my hdmi display, Do I need to connect to it another way?

Correct... Does it shown the error during flashing on the hdmi? (more
info is dumped over the serial debug interface..)

Does it write to the microsd card?

Nope it doesn't..

Regards,

Does it shown the error during flashing on the hdmi? (more
info is dumped over the serial debug interface…) It might, but by the time I see it all I can see is the [ , ] and the keyboard is dead so I can’t scroll up.

I have an ftdi cable that I use to program vhdl boards, I will work on figuring that out tonight.

Thanks

I used a serial ftdi card, twice without redirection output and when I disconnected it the display was cleared bu screen. It stopped at some line like 1326.xxx after a few hours.

I tried it this morning and it seemed to have worked. I will not try again on this bbb, I have a second bbb that I will keep trying with but somehow I seem to be unable to redirect the output ti=o a file. The file from before was blank.

I used the following

sudo screen /dev/ttyUSB0 115200 2>&1 | tee bbb_lxqt.txt