Developing a MID PCB

Greetings,

I’m seeking help in designing a PCB for a BB-based mobile Internet device. The mainboard should have TI on-board WLAN/FM, touch/LCD capable, battery/mains power on/off ready and headers/socket to attach a camera. It will have 256 MB x 4 GB internal, micro SD slot, two USB ports, audio in/out etc as on the BB, the OS would be Linux, preferably Ubuntu.

Regards.

Mark.

A CPU will be soldered on the board or an alternative solution is
possible? If you want to solder a CPU then you need to choose which
package fits your requirements and, of course, capabilities! Soldering
CBB and CBC packages along with POP memory can be a pain in the ass

Planning to use BB technology and don’t intend to do any garage production. I thought there was a processor and memory on board the BB I have?

There is. .4mm BGA with .65mm POP memory on top of the processor.

Gerald

Do you want to use a BB or design your own board? You better describe
what you need and then ask questions

sir,
i want block diagram to design beagle e-book reader
on beagle board
and how to start it and iwant to know how to install pdf,html,txt
files and how to display

Mark Lee wrote:

Greetings,

I'm seeking help in designing a PCB for a BB-based mobile Internet device. The mainboard should have TI on-board
WLAN/FM, touch/LCD capable, battery/mains power on/off ready and headers/socket to attach a camera. It will have 256 MB
x 4 GB internal, micro SD slot, two USB ports, audio in/out etc as on the BB, the OS would be Linux, preferably Ubuntu.

ubuntu running on 256MB? get a rev C4 Beagle and try that out 1st...

You better learn to read.

rajarshi, my request is to get a partner to develop the pcb for a gadget based on BB, so if you need BB diagrams, there are a lot of them in the documentation.

Mark.