Eagle Library for the PocketBeagle to create Expansion Boards

While working with the PocketBeagle, I created a library for Eagle with a part for the Board Outline, Headers and Bottom Legend. (All taken from the Eagle design files and messaged a bit…)

I am attaching it here!

It was created in Eagle version 7.7.

PockletBeagle.lbr (45.6 KB)

While working with the PocketBeagle, I created a library for Eagle with a part for the Board Outline, Headers and Bottom Legend. (All taken from the Eagle design files and messaged a bit...)

I am attaching it here!

Nice and thanks!

Maybe you could remove all those non-standard and empty layers from the Package?

While working with the PocketBeagle, I created a library for Eagle with a part for the Board Outline, Headers and Bottom Legend. (All taken from the Eagle design files and messaged a bit...)

I am attaching it here!

Nice and thanks!

Maybe you could remove all those non-standard and empty layers from the Package?

Try this version then please?

PockletBeagle.lbr (38.6 KB)

Works fine and is very useful.

Thanks again!

– hns

Works fine and is very useful.

Thanks again!

If this is meant for sharing, how about posting a pull request to GitHub - beagleboard/pocketbeagle: BeagleBoard.org PocketBeagle - ultra small, ultra flexible, ultra affordable? We could put these in an reasonably named subdirectory. A couple of other folks did very similar things and we should try to save folks some effort.

I don’t have an account on github. I don’t have any issue with the library being made available there. Make things alot easier for people to find I’d think! Make sure to upload the second (smaller) version.

Dan