Eclipse Cross Compilation on Windows w curl

Greeting-
Hoping that someone out there has tried this before or would know how to go about this. I’m trying to perform my cross compilation on windows in eclipse for my beaglebone black. I can compile a Hello World app no problem but now I’m trying to compile something that uses libcurl. When I attempt to do this, the cross compiler on windows needs the curl library. Thus I add -lcurl to my list of libraries. It doesn’t find it so I moved the libcurl.so file from my BBB to my windows environment and added it to the library path. Now it’s complaining that libcurl needs:

ld.exe: warning: libgnutls.so.26, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\BBB Support\usr\lib/libcurl.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
ld.exe: warning: libtasn1.so.3, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\BBB Support\usr\lib/libcurl.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
ld.exe: warning: libz.so.1, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\BBB Support\usr\lib/libcurl.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
ld.exe: warning: libgcrypt.so.11, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\BBB Support\usr\lib/libcurl.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
ld.exe: warning: libgpg-error.so.0, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\BBB Support\usr\lib/libcurl.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
ld.exe: warning: libcap.so.2, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\BBB Support\usr\lib/libcurl.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

This would slowly lead me down the path of adding all libraries it appears onto my project which I’d rather not do. Does anyone know of a way to do this. Or short of that could I create a directory with all these so files and point the cross compiler there somehow? I don’t want to add -lgnutls -ltasn -lz -lgcrypt etc…

Thanks for any help direction discussion
Jeff