eMMC to bootable SD

I have a Beaglebone Black. Used a flasher image for the first time and then made all the developments on the eMMC itself. But I want to create a bootable SD card which is a clone of the modified Beaglebone.
I have tried using /opt/scripts/tools/eMMC/beaglebone-black-make-microSD-flasher-from-eMMC.sh but this creates flasher image and when used rewrites the eMMC, hence is not a bootable one.

So my question is how do we create a bootable SD from existing Beaglebone running on eMMC.

Okay so I have found the solution, maybe someone looking for the same can use the following.
After running opt/scripts/tools/eMMC/beaglebone-black-make-microSD-flasher-from-eMMC.sh. this sd card can be plugged into any pc running Linux and then navigate to /boot/uEnv.txt and comment the line cmdline=init=/opt/scripts/tools/eMMC/init-eMMC-flasher-v3.sh.

Now when the Beaglebone Black is powered in with this sd card , the device boots from SD.

Yeap, that’s the correct way… (you can also mount the microSD after running the flasher on the device and edit the file too…)

Regards,