GPIO's and Built-In Pull-Up Resistors

I’m converting from Raspberry Pi to BBB and am trying to get the GPIO to work. One thing I noticed is that Adafruit Pull-up resistor command in their Python GPIO package only seams to work on certain GPIO’s. Ex: I could get it to work on P8_7 to P8_10 but not P8_11 to P8_14. Where can I find documentation on what GPIO’s support pull up/down resistors and which do not? (that is, assuming I didn’t just stumble on a bug in the Adafruit GPIO library!) Thanks!

import Adafruit_BBIO.GPIO as GPIO
GPIO.setup(“PA_7”, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down = GPIO.PUD_UP)

I’m converting from Raspberry Pi to BBB and am trying to get the GPIO to work. One thing I noticed is that Adafruit Pull-up resistor command in their Python GPIO package only seams to work on certain GPIO’s. Ex: I could get it to work on P8_7 to P8_10 but not P8_11 to P8_14. Where can I find documentation on what GPIO’s support pull up/down resistors and which do not? (that is, assuming I didn’t just stumble on a bug in the Adafruit GPIO library!) Thanks!

import Adafruit_BBIO.GPIO as GPIO
GPIO.setup(“PA_7”, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down = GPIO.PUD_UP)

My bet is you haven’t disabled the LCD in the device tree.

Regards,
John

Ahh, I didn’t realize that was enabled by default so that’s probably the issue. Thanks!