GSoC 2017 aspirant

Hello everyone,

I am Rishabh Sheth from India. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Dharmsinh Desai University. I would like to be a part of GSOC’17 with BeagleBoard as student. I am good in C, C++, Assembly language, Linux Kernel Programming plus I have experience in programming of various AVR microcontroller, ARM processor ( NXP’s LPC2368 ). I made various project on embedded system and my team was finalist of National Robotics competition (work : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb8EZVtxeRw). You can find more about me in CV attached with this post.

I don’t used BeagleBoard yet so I am trying hard to get as much as knowledge about it. I am referring Exploring BeagleBone by Derek Molloy , data-sheets and other material available on site.

I am interested in project PRUs to offload processing of raw data from on board Peripherals Can anyone suggest me reference or material on this project. Prior to this Is there any work done related to this topic ? Zubeen Tolani is possible mentors, so generally at what time I can contact him on web-chat ?

GSoC CV.pdf (363 KB)