GSOC 2020 Application

This is Chandan Kumar majoring in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.Tech) at the National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India.

I have a great interest in working with microcontrollers and microprocessors. I have already worked with Beagleboard Black, Raspberrypi, Esp32, and Arduino. I have completed courses on c,c++, python, Linux kernels, and operating systems. I have made many IoT projects using these microcontrollers.

I am aware of the slow boot-up problems and I would like to work on ‘USB configurations on device trees’. It’s a very nice idea to speed up the boot process by configuring the USB statically in the device tree. I would request you all to redirect me to the related communities where I can discuss the idea with the mentors.

Other details:
Github:https://github.com/predator4hack

This is Chandan Kumar majoring in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.Tech) at the National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India.

I have a great interest in working with microcontrollers and microprocessors. I have already worked with Beagleboard Black, Raspberrypi, Esp32, and Arduino. I have completed courses on c,c++, python, Linux kernels, and operating systems. I have made many IoT projects using these microcontrollers.

I am aware of the slow boot-up problems and I would like to work on ‘USB configurations on device trees’. It’s a very nice idea to speed up the boot process by configuring the USB statically in the device tree. I would request you all to redirect me to the related communities where I can discuss the idea with the mentors.

This is the place. You might also CC Robert Nelson since I’m not sure he always monitors this forum.

Can you also introduce yourself on #beagle-gsoc on Freenode and quickly get a proposal draft up on the eLinux wiki? The clock is ticking to get some feedback into your proposal before you have to make the final submission.