GSOC 2020

Hi , My name is Narayanan and I am a second year ECE student at REC ,Chennai , India . I am interested in doing these projects “Local Air Traffic Radio” through GSOC 2020 Program.I have chosen this project from the 2019 projects list.Can i take this and develop further for this year’s gsoc ?as i am interested in doing this project rather than other projects from the list. I have basic knowledge in c++,python and also i know some basics in linux . If you wish to guide me , can you explain me on how to start with this project?

Sincerely ,

Narayanan Vinod

Hi , My name is Narayanan and I am a second year ECE student at REC ,Chennai , India . I am interested in doing these projects “Local Air Traffic Radio” through GSOC 2020 Program.I have chosen this project from the 2019 projects list.

I’m not familiar with that project. Can you give an information link?

Can i take this and develop further for this year’s gsoc ?

It doesn’t seem like this was done as a BeagleBoard GSoC. Does it apply to BeagleBoard in some way?

as i am interested in doing this project rather than other projects from the list. I have basic knowledge in c++,python and also i know some basics in linux . If you wish to guide me , can you explain me on how to start with this project?

What code do you think needs to be done to help embedded Linux developers? Is a suitable project for you located on BeagleBoard.org - gsocideas?

Hello, did you get it from the 2019 list or 2020?