GSOC 2020

Good Afternoon BeagleBoard

I am a sophomore student in the UG program at the National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, INDIA in India majoring in Computer Science and Engineering holding.

An enthusiast learner with apt proficiency in C, C++ and Python 3, a sound knowledge of Machine learning, Deep Learning, Image Processing, Data Mining and regular research and survey papers to possess analytical and reasoning skills.
I have created a lot of projects, solving social issues Along with my every task is dedicated to the promotion of open source.
Sir beagle boards architecture always attracted me to enhance this world betterment using its powerful capabilities. Hence, sir, I want to introduce a new project, to show the magical capabilities of beagle boards.

My project intends to solve a very basic problem faced by visually impaired people i.e; navigating through obstacles.As they don’t have any visual input from surroundings, so they cannot take any non-intuitive decision to avoid the obstacles and this usually leads to accidents. So to solve this problem we are providing them Computer-Aided Navigation system which can analyse visual input , take decisions and aid them in navigation by sending electrical impulses directly to the muscles using electrodes. Solving this problem is important as visually impaired people find a lot of difficulty in navigating through obstacles especially in a new unknown environment.They generally use cane (which are not that much effective) or else they need to depend on human assistance. As we are using visual analysis of obstacles it can be done quite effectively using Computer-Vision and its efficiency can be increased manifold using Machine Learning with python. We are using quite simple electronic equipments like BeagleBone Board,TI camera module, Muscle stimulator ,Muscle Stimulator electrodes etc.

Even I will add how we can train and extract data from our local machine so that our very own BeagleBoard will compute the results only , here i will be using computer vision using socket communication.

This will be great exposure to me to move towards a community like beagleBoard. I am confident that I will justify your choice.
So I request u to help me to step forward under your precious guidence.

Good Afternoon BeagleBoard

I am a sophomore student in the UG program at the National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, INDIA in India majoring in Computer Science and Engineering holding.

An enthusiast learner with apt proficiency in C, C++ and Python 3, a sound knowledge of Machine learning, Deep Learning, Image Processing, Data Mining and regular research and survey papers to possess analytical and reasoning skills.
I have created a lot of projects, solving social issues Along with my every task is dedicated to the promotion of open source.
Sir beagle boards architecture always attracted me to enhance this world betterment using its powerful capabilities. Hence, sir, I want to introduce a new project, to show the magical capabilities of beagle boards.

My project intends to solve a very basic problem faced by visually impaired people i.e; navigating through obstacles.As they don’t have any visual input from surroundings, so they cannot take any non-intuitive decision to avoid the obstacles and this usually leads to accidents. So to solve this problem we are providing them Computer-Aided Navigation system which can analyse visual input , take decisions and aid them in navigation by sending electrical impulses directly to the muscles using electrodes. Solving this problem is important as visually impaired people find a lot of difficulty in navigating through obstacles especially in a new unknown environment.They generally use cane (which are not that much effective) or else they need to depend on human assistance. As we are using visual analysis of obstacles it can be done quite effectively using Computer-Vision and its efficiency can be increased manifold using Machine Learning with python. We are using quite simple electronic equipments like BeagleBone Board,TI camera module, Muscle stimulator ,Muscle Stimulator electrodes etc.

Do you mean “like” or “are”? What details do you have on the project you’re executing outside of GSoC?

Even I will add how we can train and extract data from our local machine so that our very own BeagleBoard will compute the results only , here i will be using computer vision using socket communication.

This will be great exposure to me to move towards a community like beagleBoard. I am confident that I will justify your choice.
So I request u to help me to step forward under your precious guidence.

Have you looked over the ideas page? Do you have an idea of a project you’d like to propose? Can you put register it on the elinux wiki using the proposal template?