help regarding BBB

Hi
I have flashed angstrom images onto my BBB and am trying to browse through the images and have no clue in doing so.I tried googling for a solution and couldn’t get any help .Could you please let me know how to browse the images and see them on the cape attached to it.

Hi
I have flashed angstrom images onto my BBB and am trying to browse through the images and have no clue in doing so.I tried googling for a solution and couldn’t get any help .Could you please let me know how to browse the images and see them on the cape attached to it.

I was trying to encourage you to read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. Please do so. It’ll help you get a much clearer answer to help you and will ultimately save you a lot of time.

Most users are now using the Debian image at Latest Software Images - BeagleBoard. If you have an older BeagleBone Black with only 2GB, you can either run off an external microSD card or look at some of the space optimized images.

There are many possible interpretations for “browse the images”. Applications within Debian -- Error might be of some use.