List Capes in Android

Hello

Can someone help me find out how to list the capes detected by the BBB in Android?
I am running the TI build with 3.8 Kernel, and I want to see what it thinks is plugged into the BBB and what ID it has.

I have found the LCD7 does not work on the BBB with Android if the address is 0x57, and I had to change the ID to be 0x54 and it worked.
Cape would not be detected if I used 0x57, however that works fine for Angstrom and Debian.

I know in Linux you can list the capemgr slots, however I am unsure how to do the same in Android.

Can someone please give me a command I can type somewhere?

Thanks
Terry

Sorry, that meant to say Kernel 3.2

Sorry, that meant to say Kernel 3.2

Hello

Can someone help me find out how to list the capes detected by the BBB in Android?
I am running the TI build with 3.8 Kernel, and I want to see what it thinks is plugged into the BBB and what ID it has.

I have found the LCD7 does not work on the BBB with Android if the address is 0x57, and I had to change the ID to be 0x54 and it worked.
Cape would not be detected if I used 0x57, however that works fine for Angstrom and Debian.

The TI 3.2 Android kernel expects the LCD capes only at 0x54.
https://gitorious.org/rowboat/kernel/source/03f2a1e9ea7f8b11ff6809f5a75b614011f8adb6:arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-am335xevm.c#L2610

-Vishveshwar