Hope you are doing well.!
We have urgent position DevOps Engineer for location Philadelphia PA, please let me know your interest, and share me your updated resume.
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Philadelphia PA
Interview: Phone and face to face
Dev/Ops tooling –
· Config Management - primarily Puppet (ansible, chef, etc. are similar but we use Puppet so I’d really like someone with solid experience)
· Monitoring/Telemetry – Experience setting up and managing monitoring and telemetry
· Log Aggregation – experience using these tools, not worried about set-up/administration
o ELK – Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana
· Linux System Administration – Need strong Linux background we use RedHat/CentOS
· Kubernetes – huge “nice to have” – I think it will be hard to find a lot of candidates with this but a BIG plus. Looking for experience using Kubernetes, not worried about administrative.
· Docker – Similar to Kubernetes – big plus
· Any experience with IP Video is obviously a huge bonus
o MPEG-2, MPEG-4 MPEG DASH, HLS, HDS, …
· Must haves are Linux, and Puppet and some of the other tools I listed (or similar tools) – preference towards open source tools.
· Great communication – as we discussed, small team, lots of cross functional work
· Hungry to learn – there will be no shortage of new topics, a true hunger to learn can make up for a lot of gaps in the tech skills area
· Reverse engineering – need to have the mindset to reverse engineer a problem; we move very fast and there’s not a lot of documentation
· Statistical thinking – they should be able to look at large amounts of data and spot anomalies. Also need to be able to identify what data we would want to see in the first place
· Improvisation – Need to be a little creative with how they solve a problem
· This individual will be in our on-call rotation, they go on-call for 1 week and we rotate through the team – currently 3 members so they are on call every 3rd week.
Thanks & Regards
Principle RPO Group(PRG)
5th Floor Suite # 553
New York, NY 10018
Phone: 312-361-8994 X 123
Fax : 646-349-2453