Hardware Hackathon | 28-30 March | Techshop San Carlos
Beableboard Community,## Hardware hackers, Programmers, Arduino enthusiasts, Roboticists,
Here is THE must attend hackathon of the season and here’s why:### 1) COOL THEMES:
Social Impact | Improved Wearable | Music makes me happy
2) MENTORSHIP - these experts will be on-call to coach
- Jeff McAlvay | Tempo Automation | rapid prototyping
- Jonathan Palley | Spire Sciences | DFM, manufacturing
- Laura Kassovic | MBIENTLAB | Wearable device hacking
- Luke Dahl | CCRMA Stanford | Music Technology
- G. Carter Stokum | Automata Labs | Electronics & Robotics
- Madelynn Martiniere | Spark Plug Labs | Growth hacking
3) COMPONENTS & PRIZES
- Electric Imp will provide a kit per team to connect your device to wifi!
- Voltaic System will provide a 6 Watt Solar Charger Kit as a prize.
- BITalino will provide a physiological sensors kit as a prize
- LittleBits will provide a kit as a prize.
- and many more surprises to come!
4) MEET THE JUDGES
- Jonathan Charles, VC Team, Samsung Catalyst Fund
- Kevin Hale, Partner, Y Combinator
- Carlos Uranga, Founder, OpenFuelCell
Join us for an awesome weekend of hardware hacks! Pitch your idea or join a team, meet like-minded people, learn and have fun. We’ll provide an arduino board per team with dev kit, workshop and food^^
All level welcome and feel free to bring your beagleboard~
Hope to see you there, if any question, reach out to carole[at]makathon[dot]org