There won’t be an official BeagleBoard.org booth at Maker Faire New York this year. We’ll be back next year, but joyous personal activities have me engaged at this time.
What about others in the community? Anyone going that you know of to show of BeagleBone projects?
Some ones I already know about:
- Phil Polstra (security expert, book author, distribution maker) - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52595/
- CubeTube - cubes from the near future (has a BeagleBone connector) - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/51977/
- Getting Started with BeagleBone by David Scheltema - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52857/
- Amazing LED projects like Megascroller from NYC Resistor - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52120/
- The perfect coffee maker - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52010/
- Full Spectrum Laser (SLA printers with BeagleBone Black) - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/53113/
- Seeed Studio - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52873/
- Orbital Rendersphere - http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52257/
Ones I’m not sure about
Anyone know of ones I’m missing? Anyone just attending?