Maker Faire New York

There won’t be an official BeagleBoard.org booth at Maker Faire New York this year. We’ll be back next year, but joyous personal activities have me engaged at this time.

What about others in the community? Anyone going that you know of to show of BeagleBone projects?

Some ones I already know about:

Ones I’m not sure about

• OpenROV?

Anyone know of ones I’m missing? Anyone just attending?

If anyone is up for a Beagle user dinner on Saturday night e-mail me. I might also be able to bring a couple of XBee capes for anyone that is interested in using 802.15.4 and/or ZigBee with the BBB.

Jason

Glad to hear that what’s keeping you away from Makerfaire NY is something good in your personal life.

I will be there!!! I know it’s always a favorite of mine to run into “The BeagleBoard Man” as my friend likes to call you at the Faire. Looking forward to next year than.

Any other projects or booths to check out concerning the “BeagleXXX”

Thanks

There won’t be an official BeagleBoard.org booth at Maker Faire New York this year. We’ll be back next year, but joyous personal activities have me engaged at this time.

What about others in the community? Anyone going that you know of to show of BeagleBone projects?

Some ones I already know about:

Ones I’m not sure about

• OpenROV?

Anyone know of ones I’m missing? Anyone just attending?

One more coffee machine on the faire: http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/52772/