Minix I2C Drivers for the BeagleBone Black - Report 11

This is Report #11. I plan to post these every Sunday. They will give a rundown of what I’ve done during the week, list any problems I had, and what I plan to do the following week. I’ll be posting the reports both to the beagle-gsoc Google Group and to my blog.

Completed this week:

Issues / Concerns / Challenges:

• With the gpio driver, I’m running into the limit of allowed interrupts per driver. Specifying the 6 dm37xx interrupt numbers and 8 am335x interrupt numbers in the system configuration file puts it over the limit of 8. The likely fix is to increase the per driver interrupt limit, but I’m still exploring other possible solutions.

Plan for next week:

• Finish testing the gpio driver, resolve interrupt limit mentioned above, and submit to mainline Minix.
  • Continue working on the frame buffer driver.

Hi,

We are starting to near the end of the project but I still can’t test some of of Thomas his change due to lack of hardware.
Is all hope gone and do I need to get the hardware myself? I would really need a weather cape at minimum

Kind regards

kees, what hardware do you lack. I thought it all shipped out.
tell me today please if you can

cathy

he needs a weather cape. I bought him one from ti.boardzoo.com and hopefully it’ll ship quickly.