Query regarding Windows CE on Beagle board

Dear all,

I am trying to install WIndows CE 90 day trial pack version on the beagle board. I have got a pdf containing the various steps on how to do it. It says that we have to first install Windows Visual studio and then some other serial transfer software. I have done all that and now trying to install Windows CE which wants a 100GB workspace. I will be doing that but the following are my queries,

1. What is the connection b/w my workspace PC and the beagle board? Should it be RS 232 or ethernet cable?
  2. Can anyone get me a step by step procedure on how to advance forward after I have done with all the software installations on my PC.
  3. i need to get the OS loaded on my SD card and then insert the same to my Beagle board and make it work

Pls. anyone help me out on this issue,

Regards,
Ramesh

Hello Sir,

I already have a 4GB SD card with me in which i would like to load my OS. i would be grateful to you, if you could answer my queries mentioned below in my previous email.

I am trying to install WIndows CE 90 day trial pack version on the beagle board. I have got a pdf containing the various steps on how to do it. It says that we have to first install Windows Visual studio and then some other serial transfer software. I have done all that and now trying to install Windows CE which wants a 100GB workspace. I will be doing that but the following are my queries,

1. What is the connection b/w my workspace PC and the beagle board? Should it be RS 232 or ethernet cable?
  2. Can anyone get me a step by step procedure on how to advance forward after I have done with all the software installations on my PC.
  3. i need to get the OS loaded on my SD card and then insert the same to my Beagle board and make it work

Ramesh