Registering interest in "Sample PRU code interfacing with other kernel interfaces" project

Hi,

My name is Adam Parker and I am a Systems Engineer for a startup out of Houston, Remüv Technologies Inc (remuv.io). We have an interest in communication via the PRUSS of Sitara processors so we will be keeping an eye on this project as it progresses. Not only that but I would like to provide my services wherever possible to help along this project. I know I am too late to be a mentor, didn’t pay enough attention to GSOC talk this year unfortunately, but I would still like to be helpful to it any way I can. I am a previous GSOC participant with a project utilizing the PRUSS and I have several years of experience with communication protocols although generally in an industrial setting. Which if the mentors/participant were not already aware, is right at home in the AM335X/PRU with Ethercat/DeviceNet/Profinet/Ethernet/IP/etc already taking home in the cores in a professional setting.

I will have a tab open to the IRC (username: foreverska) during normal business hours (9-5 CST) but I do have other functions within the company so it will be for monitoring purposes mainly. I generally have an IRC client open at home and will have time to be more active from there.

Good luck to chanakya_vc in this exciting project and all the other GSOC participants as well,
Adam Parker