Setup Wifi on Beaglebone Black Wireless Repeat Post

I posted this message last night the only way I could find it was to search by my id. It shows
it went to Beagleboard but if you go look without doing a search it is not there. I can only find
and see it if I do a search So I repeat the text here. Sorry for the Repeat.

I received my BB Black Wireless yesterday and I do not see any doc on how to set up
wireless for my home network.
USB 192.168.7.2 network works and Cloud9 there gets a terminal.

I tried my usual editing of /etc/network/interfaces with my said and psk for wlan0 but it did not connect.

I found a thread on Beagelbone Black section with something to try

nah use connman, i have it installed by default on jessie images. :wink:

~$ sudo connmanctl

enable wifi

Enabled wifi

scan wifi

Scan completed for wifi

services

*AO Wired ethernet_74d435b65be6_cable

Avenger wifi_14cc201db6f6_4176656e676572_managed_psk

agent on

Agent registered

connect wifi_14cc201db6f6_4176656e676572_managed_psk

Agent RequestInput wifi_14cc201db6f6_4176656e676572_managed_psk

Passphrase = [ Type=psk, Requirement=mandatory ]

Passphrase? wine n dine

Connected wifi_14cc201db6f6_4176656e676572_managed_psk

quit

check:

sudo ifconfig -a

Regards,

That is because you were still moderated on your posts.

Now it is here.

Gerald

Thanks
If I had not found the message I would have figured the message had not been approved yet.
We can delete this repeat message and just keep the original. I will wait on that for now.

Do all moderated messages go here, I want it to go to the Beagleboard Black Wireless section.
As far as I know I was in that section and the drip down dialog said Black Wireless so I assumed I
was posting to that section

Tom

Thanks
If I had not found the message I would have figured the message had not been approved yet.
We can delete this repeat message and just keep the original. I will wait on that for now.

Do all moderated messages go here, I want it to go to the Beagleboard Black Wireless section.
As far as I know I was in that section and the drip down dialog said Black Wireless so I assumed I
was posting to that section

I’m not sure how the interface puts them by default. I added the original to that category.