TI vision_apps on BB AI-64

Hi Beaglebone community,

I’m using a beaglebone AI-64 and trying to get CSI RX to work. I’ve used in the past a board with the same processor but it was an evaluation board from TI which used vision_apps and imaging to stream and capture from some modules.
I see that some of the examples are already in /opt/vision_apps but whenever I port the ones from older board they seem to have some errors.
Is there a proper way to run these demos? I see that there’s already a dtbo loaded but maybe I’m completely lost here. Any input would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Hello,

@blaskelfith , I found something out. First off, thank you for allowing me to know about the /opt/vision_apps directory/file.

I was unaware of this specific location on the BBAI-64.

I know some of the folks from beagleboard.org are trying to make time to get the CSI-2 cameras up and running.

I cannot wait to see what you make. If you ever figure out the camera and /opt/vision_apps directory files, please post again.

Seth

P.S. Send in your exact errors from the commands and the commands. This may help future people better assist you in your specific issue.