Unable to locate certain 4.1.13-ti-r34 packages

Hi!
I noticed today that there's a new 'stable' kernel available (for Stretch, in my case, probably for others as well) via RCN's tools, so I tried update_kernel.sh

...<snip>...
E: Unable to locate package mt7601u-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'mt7601u-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34'
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package ti-sgx-es8-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'ti-sgx-es8-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34'
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-4.1.13-ti-r34

Is this some new feature that update_kernel.sh hasn't caught up with, or is there a problem with the new kernel?

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi!
I noticed today that there’s a new ‘stable’ kernel available (for Stretch, in my case, probably for others as well) via RCN’s tools, so I tried update_kernel.sh

……
E: Unable to locate package mt7601u-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34
E: Couldn’t find any package by regex ‘mt7601u-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34’
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
E: Unable to locate package ti-sgx-es8-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34
E: Couldn’t find any package by regex ‘ti-sgx-es8-modules-4.1.13-ti-r34’
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-4.1.13-ti-r34

Is this some new feature that update_kernel.sh hasn’t caught up with, or is there a problem with the new kernel?

Hi Pete, sorry yeah I need to push a patch to handle the 3.14 → 4.1 transition. The mt7601 modules are in mainline kernel.

Regards,

Cheers bloke and no worries, appreciate the reply. Presume similar with the sgx?

P.

For sgx we have a new module name and a whole new sgx user space lib setup… Sadly haven’t got the user space libs to work yet.

http://git.ti.com/gitweb/?p=graphics/omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/am3/k4.1

Regards,

Thanks again for the info.

P.

Okay, it should be good now :wink:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/boot-scripts/commit/a0b99d0d0c6691cf4c386b33418905a85b90748a

Regards,

It being Friday beer o’clock where I am, I’ll leave it for someone else to test for you :wink:

P.