Welcome to the BeagleBoard.org Discourse!

The BeagleBoard.org Foundation is a Michigan, USA-based 501©(3) non-profit corporation existing to provide education in and collaboration around the design and use of open-source software and hardware in embedded computing. BeagleBoard.org provides a forum for the owners and developers of open-source software and hardware to exchange ideas, knowledge and experience. The BeagleBoard.org community collaborates on the development of open source physical computing solutions including robotics, personal manufacturing tools like 3D printers and laser cutters, and other types of industrial and machine controls.

3 Likes

Hello! Thanks for setting this up. I think it will be a nice change from Google Groups.

4 Likes
  1. When will we have a BeagleBoard that is past the Hello World stage and can run Ubuntu or better yet Linux Mint? 2. Will we have a BeagleBoard or motherboard that runs RISC-V Vroom? 3. When will we have a computer motherboard that can run in a standard desktop computer case?

Thanks, Joel

Struggling to add new drivers to the Speed Grove kit modules.
I found the Octavo Systems Lesson 2: Linux Device Tree article informative. I found the reference under the TechLab section of the cloud9 file structure. Since I do not have any TechLab modules I assumed that there would be no useful information there.
Setting up a directory structure containing references if not tutorials on the software architecture would certainly be helpful to new purchasers of beagle products. Expediting the learning curve of new users would result in faster adoption and greater sales of components. I would love to participate in collecting any information targeted to new users and facilitate sorting out a learning order that increases adoption of the platform.
Thx