Which Beagle for DSP work?

I’m looking forward to working on the DSP of the X-15, but since that’s not yet available I’m wondering which readily available Beagle exposes a similar DSP for programming? Which Beagle uses the most similar Linux distribution / PSP?

I think I understand that the Beagle Bone Black has the most similar ARM SDK, but it has no DSP.
The original Beagle has a DSP, but it’s a very old SDK.

Am I correct?

BeagleBoard
BeagleBoard-XM
X15

Gerald

I think I understand that the Beagle Bone Black has the most similar ARM SDK, but it has no DSP.
The original Beagle has a DSP, but it’s a very old SDK.

Am I correct?

The white, and black are very similar in many ways. For example, I’m testing ADC by way of using mmap() on /dev/mem/. I found a header file from a Beagelbone white project ( dated 2012 ), and it works perfectly on a RevC BBB. The header file is just full of #defines( constants if you prefer ) for peripheral mappings.

Anyway, that does not help with the outdated SDK, and the fact that the BBB has no DSP. But it may be something to keep in mind. Also, as far as I’m aware. All the recent kernels, and Linux images should work too. I do not own a white, but I see references to the white everywhere It matters.