Wifi dongle adapter RT3070 or AR9271

Hello!
I have a review Beaglebone 5 Angstrom running kernel 3.2.5 +. I tried to put an adapterbased on the ar9271 chipset with drivers and ath9k_htc fails. I installed the packagewireless-tools and did not work, simply appears in LSUB “Atheros comunication inc” andrecognizes no wlan0.
Then I bought a dongle based on the RT3070 chipset. The board acknowledged thewlan0 and appeared as RT2800usb. But when I give the command ifup wlan0 it givesproblem rfkill does not iwlist scan and nothing to connect.

I tried downloading the driver from the Ralink site and tried to compile with the make command and it gives a problem in the build folder inside the folder kernel.

Can anyone help me?..

Make sure your firmware is up to date. opkg list linux-firmware-rt*…then install the appropriate one

not sure if there are prepackaged update for you.
Search for posts that talk about the angstrom/Ubuntu mainline kernel being maintained. There is a link to a scripting patch for the Beaglebone. Get your X toolchain sorted and it won’t be without hassles, but it will work…if your card will work.

Guys, I’m not really understand …
I installed Ubuntu Precise imaging and RT3070 chipset driver worked perfectly with RT2800usb without me doing nothing really. Well, I went back and installed the image Angstrom, he identifies the device in the same way that the image of Ubuntu, however, does not work. I think it’s some configuration …
Anyway, I bought another adapter with RT73 chipset. Link: http://roblg.com/blog/2012/02/Belkin-F5D7050-Beaglebone/
I like this tutorial and everything was going right up to “Finally: Turn It On.” When I put ifup wlan0 it gives the same message he gave to the RT3070 chipset: “SIOCSIFFLAGS: Operation Not possible due to RF-kill”
Guys, please help me out there! I’m doing something wrong …

rfkill is generally a kernel module issue. Not gonna lie, the beaglebone is sketchy with this kind of stuff. Have you tried building the drivers fromscratch against a working kernel?

How can I enable this setting and how do I compile the kernel Angstrom? You indicate some tutorial?

Thank you!